We are a professional wholesaler who has been selling to the hairdressing, barbering and beauty trade for over 15 years. We are a family run business and pride ourselves on our wealth of experience and knowledge; providing our customers with the latest innovations, exclusive brands and exceptional service.
More to love, shopping with HairCo.
With over 50 years of collective experience in the hair, beauty and barber trades, our team understand the importance of meeting the ever-changing and growing demands of the industries. We aim to provide a seamless shopping experience; with product availability, unparalleled service and product knowledge always at the forefront of the relationship, creating a sense of family and partnership that extends to our valued trade and retail customers.
- Free Delivery - On orders over $100.00 with detailed order tracking
- Same Day Despatch - Order online before 1pm* for same day despatch
- Click & Collect - Free collection and no minimum order value. Collect your order in as little as 30 minutes
- Extensive product range – Over 10,000 professional hair, beauty and barber products from industry leading brands and exclusive brand partnerships
- Industry Expertise – Expert product support demonstrated across our social platforms and in-store with professional advice from qualified hairdressers
- Buy Now, Pay Later – Several finance options available on all online orders from our partners AfterPay, Humm, Klarna, PayPal and ZIP
- Training – Our in-house training programs offer a wide variety of industry-leading courses from globally renowned education teams at our training hub at HairCo. Headquarters in Hoppers Crossing
Our Vision at HairCo. Australia is to provide premium quality hair, beauty and barber products at competitive prices and to provide our loyal customer base with an unrivalled shopping experience online and in-store.
HairCo. Australia is an Australian owned family business that was established by owner operators, Tony and Connie Alessi, in Melbourne in 2005.
Tony first entered the hairdressing industry in the late 1970s, starting his career as a hairdresser in Melbourne’s CBD. While his love of hairdressing grew, so did his interest in the industry - from in-depth knowledge of salon business structure, to sourcing quality products - from colouring to salon tools and electricals.
Together with his wife Connie, and their combined trade knowledge and passion for the industry, this led them to pursue their own venture and in 2005 HairCo. was established – through the supply of quality wholesale products to salons and customers across Victoria and quickly expanding nationally.
Having proudly grown the business since humble beginnings; when the duo began personally delivering products direct to clients from their home, HairCo. remains family owned and operated. Today the business is largely run by Tony and Connie’s sons Christiaan, Daniel, and Dion. They have all worn the very many hats of a family-run business, from retail customer service, to packing orders and now holding significant roles in the daily operation of their successful global business.
“Through the years we’ve worked hard to establish ourselves as a leading salon and barber wholesaler. Our love of the industry, our clients and the success of their business is what drives our business daily” says Tony. “At the core of our operation is the guarantee of providing friendly, quality service to our customers every time they interact with us. We source quality products from trusted brands and look to supply these at competitive wholesale prices. We employ a dedicated team with extensive industry experience and knowledge for all your hair, beauty and barber needs”.
The team are all dedicated to the core values of the business. We look forward to serving and working with our loyal, respected trade and retail customers in every aspect of their experience with HairCo. Australia.